- Industrial GM 4.3L V-6 engine.
- Liquid-cooled design extends life of generator over air-cooled models.
- 1800 RPM operation is more fuel efficient and is quieter.
- Field selectable between NG and LP gas with the flip of a switch.
- Industrial grade Stamford generator ends.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator provides +/-1% regulation.
- Available in all common voltages.
- Optional generator strip heater (reduces condensation) and Excitation Boost System (improves motor starting) are available.
- Complete digital instrumentation monitors and displays engine and generator operating parameters.
- Safety shutdowns are configured to protect the generator and load from conditions that can cause expensive repairs.
- Programmable inputs and outputs allow the generator to easily integrate into larger systems.
- NFPA 110 configurations are available.
- All alarms are visually annunciated on the front panel.
- A 250 event log records important events to aid in troubleshooting and repair.
- Galvaneal steel enclosure is strong, corrosion resistant and quiet.
- Critical grade muffler reduces noise output.
- Side panels are completely removable to provide complete access to engine for routine maintenance.
- Oil and coolant drain extensions are included standard.
- Generator is shipped wet.
- 100% load tested.
- Exercise mode is at full speed to properly verify generator electrical performance.
- ETL listed to UL Std 2200.
*This engine is only EPA certified for standby applications. Prime power applications must be locally permitted and the owner is responsible for all engine warranty.
**This generator is available in 50hz and numerous other voltages. Contact the factory for information on configurations not listed in the standard specification sheet.
|Engine Displacement||4.3 L|
|Operating Speed||1800 RPM|
|Fuel||NG/LP Gas Field Selectable|
|Fuel Consumption (100% Load)||5.91 gal/hr (LP)|
|Max Output (kW)||40|
|Engine Warranty||3500 hrs standby|
|Generator Warranty||1000 hrs/1 yr|
|ETL Listed||UL 2200|