- Industrial GM 3.0L engine.
- Liquid-cooled design extends life of generator over air-cooled models.
- 1800 RPM operation is more fuel efficient and is quieter.
- Field selectable between NG and LP gas with the flip of a switch.
- Industrial grade Stamford generator ends.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator provides +/-1% regulation.
- Available in all common voltages.
- Optional generator strip heater (reduces condensation) and Excitation Boost System (improves motor starting) are available.
- Complete digital instrumentation monitors and displays engine and generator operating parameters.
- Safety shutdowns are configured to protect the generator and load from conditions that can cause expensive repairs.
- Programmable inputs and outputs allow the generator to easily integrate into larger systems.
- NFPA 110 configurations are available.
- All alarms are visually annunciated on the front panel.
- A 250 event log records important events to aid in troubleshooting and repair.
|Engine Displacement||3.0 L|
|Operating Speed||1800 RPM|
|Fuel||NG/LP Gas Field Selectable|
|Fuel Consumption (100% Load)||4.83 gal/hr (LP)|
|Max Output (kW)||30|
|Engine Warranty||3500 hrs standby|
|Generator Warranty||1000 hrs/1 yr|
|ETL Listed||UL 2200|