The undisputed workhorse of the portable market, Generac’s new professional grade XP Series portable generators are engineered specifically with contractors and construction sites in mind. All models are powered by the Generac OHVI® engine designed specifically for generators and built to withstand extended job site use. The XP Series is noticeably more substantial than most portable generators, sporting impact-resistant cast metal corners and a heavy-duty, hardened steel tube cradle. Integrated handle supports and brackets are engineered as part of the casting for even more durability.
Features common to all XP Series portable generators include:
- The Generac OHVI® engine incorporates full pressure lubrication with automotive style spin on oil filter for longer life engine.
- TruePower™ Technology provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics, tools, and appliances.
- Idle Control reduces noise and conserves fuel for extended run-times.
- Full panel GFCI protection meets OSHA safety requirements.
- 120/240V selector switch provides full 120V power.
- Hour meter with maintenance resets tracks ussage and monitors maintenance cycles.
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times.
- Low-oil pressure shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
- Covered outlets provides added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
- Full-wrap, heavy-duty, 1 1/4″ steel tube cradle for added durability and strength.
- All-terrain, never flat wheels and fold-down locking handle for reliable portability and compact storage (XP4000 – Sold separately).
- User-friendly design has conveniently placed engine controls for simple operation and east start-up.
- First oil and maintenance kit included.